Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Battles Come to a Close: The Voice Season 8

Team Christina: Jeremy Gaynor versus Rob Taylor sang Animals by Maroon 5-- I genuinely liked both guys. Jeremy has such a rich velvety voice, and Rob has this amazing range while remaining soulful. Adam said he would probably go with Jeremy. I can't choose, they're both so different, I probably wouldn't have paired them up.
Christina chose Rob

Team Pharrell: Noelle Bybee versus Sawyer Fredericks sang Have You Ever Seen the Rain by Creedence Clearwater Revival-- Oh, they're both so sweet, I wish they weren't against each other either. Noelle has a beautiful tone, and Sawyer is such an artist, so interesting. Christina said Noelle's voice was angelic and Sawyer has a special gift. Pharrell said Noelle has grown so much and Sawyer truly supported his partner in this performance.
Pharrell chose Sawyer

Team Christina: Koryn Hawthorne versus Vance Smith sang Love Me Harder by Arianna Grande
Christina chose Koryn

Team Blake: Bay Brooks versus Brooke Adee sang Style by Taylor Swift
Blake chose Brooke

Team Adam: Bren'nea DeBarge versus Lexi Davila sang Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
Adam chose Lexi

Team Blake: Corey Kent White versus Jacob Rummell sang I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes-- This was my favorite of the night! I loved both of them. Corey is so cute and has such a cool voice. Jacob has a great range. Pharrell said Jacob your voice is different, and Corey you were strong and consistent. Blake said you both did everything I asked of you. He said this song was really in neither one of their wheelhouses.
Blake chose Corey and I know Pharrell is going to steal Jacob...... YES!

No comments: