Men's 400m Hurdle Final
1. Kerron Clement, USA, 47.73
2. Boniface Mucheru Tumuti, Kenya, 47.78
3. Yasmani Copello, Turkey, 47.92
Team USA went 1, 2 in the Men's Shot Put event, and gold medalist Ryan Crouser broke an Olympic record that had stood since 1988, nearly 30 years!
Men's Shot Put Final
1. Ryan Crouser, USA, 22.52, Olympic Record
2. Joe Kovacs, USA, 21.78
3. Tomas Walsh, New Zealand, 21.36
Aston Eaton proved once again why he is the world's best athlete. He proved himself to be the best through 10 events. His wife Brianne Thiesen Eaton won the Heptathlon which makes me wonder.... are they the most fit couple?
Men's Decathlon Final
1. Ashton Eaton, USA, 8893
2. Kevin Mayer, France, 8834
3. Damian Warner, Canada, 8666
Dalilah Muhammad became the first US woman to win a gold medal in the 400m hurdles. The previous record for 5 silver medals for the US. Team USA also picked up a bronze medal from Ashley Spencer who ran a personal best.
Women's 400m Hurdle Final
1. Dalilah Muhammad, USA, 53.13
2. Sara Slott Petersen, Denmark, 53.55
3. Ashley Spencer, USA, 53.72