Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Voice Season Six: The Battles Continue

Team Shakira: Clarissa Serna vs. Jeremy Briggs sang Cold as Ice by Foreigner-- I actually believe that this song was better suited to Jeremy, and I think out of everyone in this competition so far, he's been robbed more than anyone. The only coach able to see that Jeremy was better was Usher.
Who should win? Jeremy
Shakira chose Clarissa

Team Adam: Caleb Elder vs. Delvin Choice sang The Man by Aloe Blacc-- I actually genuinely liked both of these contestants. I wish both of them could have moved forward. Something that I learned about this song is that it's unusually tough to sing; it's tough to get the rhythm of this song right. Adam did a great job coaching them on it. It seemed unanimous with the judges comments that Delvin would be the one to emerge victorious.
Who should win? Delvin (secretly wish someone would have stolen Caleb)
Adam chose Delvin

Lightning Battle Rounds......

Team Blake – Megan Ruger vs. Ria Eaton – “My Happy Ending” – Avril Lavigne –Megan wins the battle
Team Shakira – Ddendyl vs. Lindsay Pagano – “I Feel the Earth Move” – Carole King – Ddendyl wins the Battle
Team Usher – Brothers Walker vs. Morgan Wallen – “Hey Brother” – Avicii –Morgan wins the battle
Team Usher: Brittnee Camelle vs. Melissa Jimenez sang Give it to Me by Melanie Fiona-- I loved this song choice, suited both women. I like both of them, Usher shouldn't have put them up against each other. What it comes down to is style and voice preference. I prefer the fullness and roundness of Brittnee's tone. Who should win? Brittnee (steal Melissa)
Usher chose Melissa, Adam and Shakira tried to steal Brittnee, Adam won. 

No comments: