Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Voice Season 14: Team Kelly and Team Adam Perform and Who Are the Top 12?

Team Kelly:

Caleb Lee sang Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett-- Kelly called Caleb the best country singer on the show. 

Alexa Capelli sang Stop and Stare by One Republic-- Both Kelly and Alexa are emotional by the end of the song. Kelly says she is so proud and calls Alexa captivating. 

D.R. King sang All On My Mind by Anderson East-- D.R. put a lot into that performance, he definitely has a strong voice and wants to be there. Kelly calls D.R. so talented and it's refreshing. 

Dylan Hartigan sang Mary Jane's Last Dance-- Interesting song choice from Dylan, I was somehow less than convinced with this performance. I think I would have preferred something more contemporary from him. Kelly says that Dylan is so good looking that people seem to forget just how talented he is. 

Tish Haynes Keys sang At Last by Etta James-- Tish is old school, her performance is so soulful and genuine. She must move forward in my opinion. She looks gorgeous too. Kelly says Tish is so gifted, and she's such a phenomenal singer. 

Team Adam:

Reid Umstattd sang Long Cool Woman by the Hollies-- I loved Reid's performance, this was so raw and authentic. The more I see him, the more I feel he deserves to move forward. Adam said no one has done anything like that and that energy felt so real. 

Jackie Verna sang Once by Maren Morris-- I like Jackie a lot but that performance was a little boring for me. Adam said he is beaming with pride, you're beastly. 

Drew Cole sang Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones-- This is the best I have heard Drew in forever. I loved this. Adam said he loved Drew's arrangement on that song. 

Mia Boostrom sang Either Way by Chris Stapleton-- Hmm, Mia sounded a little off tonight. Not sure, I just wasn't feeling this. Adam said that Mia has beat the odds over and over again. 

Rayshun LaMarr sang I'm Goin' Down by Mary J. Blige-- Oh wow! I'm loving Rayshun, he is in it to win. His emotion when he sings always blows me away. He puts so much in to every performance. Adam said, you just won the week. 

Top 12
Team Blake:
Kyla Jade 
Pryor Baird Spensha Baker 


Team Kelly:

Brynn Cartelli Kaleb Lee 
  
Team Alicia:
Britton Buchanan Jackie Foster 
Christiana Daniell
Team Adam:
Sharane Calister Rayshun Lamarr Jackie Verna 

No comments: