Saturday, March 25, 2023

The Voice Season 23: Only One Night Left of Blinds

Nariyella sang One Night Only-- Wow! 4 chairs, that was so awesome. Niall said you seemed so comfortable up there. Blake said your voice is shocking. Kelly said I have also been on a show like Niall and think I would be a good coach for you. Chance said your voice is beyond your years, and she chose Chance. 



Grace West sang Maybe It Was Memphis-- Grace has a great voice, I did not have any idea she was only 19. Blake and Niall pushed for Grace. Niall said your voice is impeccable and you have such sweet tones. Blake said you have this thing that artists your age don't have anymore, you have some Pam Tillis in your voice.  



Katie Beth Forakis sang Ghost by Justin Bieber-- Her voice was unique. Niall and Kelly were the only ones who turned with Blake and Chance's teams full. Katie ended up going with Kelly. 



Michael Ladingham and Dasha performed but no one turned. 

Talia Smith sang Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing-- The song choice was terrible but I love Talia's energy and with that she became the singer to complete Niall's team. I hope going into future rounds Niall chooses songs to better compliment her voice, I don't think I would have chosen her based on song choice alone.  



No comments: