Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Voice Season 11: The Battles Continue

Team Miley: Lane Mack vs. Sophia Urista singing Money by Pink Floyd-- Blake felt Lane came out swinging from the beginning and he'd pick her. Alicia liked Sophia's performance quality and as a result, she would pick her. Miley thinks Lane is a beast but Sophia is a performer at heart. I didn't love the performance to be honest so I am unsure who wins this, but I think I would go with Sophia.
Miley chose Sophia

Team Blake: Courtney Harrell vs. Ethan Tucker singing Gravity by John Mayer-- I loved the gravelly sound in Ethan's voice. Courtney had a ton of soul, I loved her and I would pick her. Miley surprisingly said she would pick Ethan. Adam felt they were both very locked in to each other. Blake thinks Ethan's natural sound catches people's attention. He felt like Courtney did a lot of different things and Ethan allowed her to.
Blake chose Courtney

Lightning Rounds:

Team Adam: Ponciano Seoane vs. Elia Esparza singing Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran, Adam chose Ponciano

Team Miley: Josette Diaz vs. Charity Bowden singing She's Got You by Patsy Cline, Miley chose Josette

Team Miley: Khaliya Kimberlie vs. Maye Thomas singing For What It's Worth by Stephen Stills, Miley chose Maye

Team Alicia: Dave Moisan vs. Michael Sanchez singing Valerie by Amy Winehouse-- Blake thought Michael's performance was the best of the day and he won that battle because it was a total surprise, his voice sounded so seasoned. Alicia liked Michael beautiful round voice, and Dave I love your falsetto that reminds me of Smokey Robinson. I gotta say, Michael definitely impressed me, and when he was singing I found myself looking up and staring at the TV.
Alicia chose Michael and Adam stole Dave..... Adam said he missed him last time around, but now he is where he belongs.

Keep your eyes on: Courtney Harrell, Josette Diaz, and Michael Sanchez

No comments: