Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Voice Season 14: The Blinds Night 4 Will Lead Me Home with ... One Headlight


Spensha Baker sang Blackbird by The Beatles-- Spensha was a HUGE surprise to me, I loved her rendition of this song and how she made it her own like Adam was saying. I think she will do well in this competition. Kelly and Blake turned. When Spensha revealed that she wants to be a country artist, it was all over. Kelly talked about standing in line for a country concert, Blake talked about putting concerts on.
Spensha chose Blake

Alexa Cappeli sang I Got the Music in Me-- Kelly and Adam turned! At first this seemed karaoke but as the performance went on, it kept improving. I liked all the things she did to make this boring song actually interesting. Adam asked her what type of music she likes to listen to and she said classic rock, pop, Kelly Clarkson. She auditioned for something and sang a Kelly Clarkson song. Adam bowed out and was like personally I think she should pick me, but it was nice knowing you, goodnight!
Alexa chose Kelly

Wilkes sang One Headlight by The Wallflowers-- I thought his voice was great, very authentic rocker. I could see him in a band as a lead singer. Adam and Blake looked at each other and turned. Adam mentioned the classic rock feel to him. Kelly asked if he just wants to do rock or not, and he said that he likes rock but he also likes southern or country music. Wilkes apologizes to Adam and chooses Blake.
Wilkes chose Blake 

Lightning Rounds--
Jesslee sang I'm With You by Avril Lavigne and ended up on Team Blake
Jordyn Simone sang Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton and ended up on Team Alicia
Megan Lee Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack and ended up on Team Alicia

Jaron Strom sang This Magic Moment by The Drifters-- Wow, I am a little surprised Blake turned, Jaron has some work to do to prove to me he is worthy. I didn't love it, but he can break dance so ..... let's see. Blake liked it I guess.
Blake chose Jaron

Terrence Cunningham sang My Girl by The Temptations-- I love Terrence's sound and how he slowed My Girl down a little bit more. Adam turned almost immediately and Alicia followed. I hope Adam gets this guy.... all coaches have now turned, 4 chairs! WOW! He was flawless, and I don't say that often. Kelly played the card of having been in a singing competition before. Alicia thanked him for his honesty. Blake said that was a tender moment. Adam said you don't need us, we need you. I want to coach you more than anyone.
Terrence chose Alicia

Loved Alexa and Terrence tonight, I think Alexa could be a dark horse in this competition

No comments: