Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Voice Season 14: The Blinds Conclude and I'm Praying for the Battle Rounds

Genesis Diaz sang Praying by Kesha-- I like her song choice and I actually liked the style choices she made with the song. I did think there was a little bit too much growling. Adam turned at the last minute, bu he was first, Blake actually turned right after the song ended. Adam said do you want to be with a leader or a follower.
Genesis chose Adam

Sharane Calister sang Make it Rain by Ed Sheeran-- Sharane just has a killer range and her vocals are so focused and strong. Alicia turned and kept begging Kelly to turn because she was so good but she was skeptical of turning because she didn't think she had a chance against Alicia. Kelly said, I had to turn at the end because to not turn for talent like yours is disrespectful.
Sharane chose Alicia

Dallas Caroline sang You Are Always on My Mind by Willie Nelson-- I wasn't crazy about Dallas, but evidently the coaches liked her a lot. Not particularly surprising.... that she chose..... Blake. Kelly was hoping that maybe country artists will come out and they will now have to choose her or Adam because Blake's team is full.
Dallas chose Blake

Jackie Verna sang Peter Pan by Kelsea Ballerini-- Jackie was great, I didn't love the song, but she had so much conviction in her performance. Adam turned, and he was so happy she was a great country singer and not on Blake's team. She said I love you Blake and he said, I love you too. Adam was happy that his team is full and she's like Cassidy Pope.
Adam chose Jackie

Amber Sauer sang Shape of You by Ed Sheeran-- O-M-G! I love how she flipped this Ed Sheeran song and I am sure he's loving it too! Her interpretation, the range, the sheer vocal ability. Amber will be a force in this competition. And Kelly wins her!
Kelly chose Amber

Amber, Genesis, and Sharane are my girls! I'll be watching for them.... hopefully in the lives.

No comments: