Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Last of the Battles on The Voice: Season 9

Team Adam: Amanda Ayala versus Shelby Brown singing Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks-- I think I preferred Amanda's voice to Shelby's, I just found the tone pleasant. Pharrell said Shelby had big unapologetic notes, and he thought Amanda had so much control with her voice. Adam thought Shelby sassed it up and believed in herself.
My choice: Amanda
Adam's choice: Shleby

Team Pharrell: Amy Vachal versus Jubal and Amanda singing To Love Somebody by The Bee Gees-- I would find it tough to make a decision. I think Amanda has such a big strong voice. Gwen thought Jubal and Amanda's voices are so strong, and Amy's voice is so gentle. She thinks Amy on her own is a star. Adam said Amy shined on her own and she was awesome. Blake said Jubal and Amanda were better today than their blind audition. Blake said Amy, I am still heartbroken you didn't choose me, and I don't know how we move forward in this competition without you.
My choice: Amy
Pharrell's choice: Amy

The ones we never got to see:

Team Pharrell: Daria Jazmin versus Darius Scott singing Lean on Me by Bill Withers-- Pharrell chose Darius

Team Blake: Cole Criske versus Nadjah Nicole singing Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears-- Blake chose Nadjah

Team Gwen: Hannah Ashbrook versus Summer Schappell singing Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers--Gwen chose Summer

Team Blake: Emily Ann Roberts versus Morgan Frazier singing I'm That Kind of Girl by Patty Loveless-- Adam told Blake he was crazy for putting them together. Blake said Emily Ann matured, and he loved the big note Morgan did at the end.
My choice: Morgan
Blake's choice: Emily Ann
YES! And Pharrell uses his last steal for Morgan!

Faves of the night: Amy Vachal and Morgan Frazier

No comments: