Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Voice Season 15: Can You Stand the Rain? The Battles Come to a Close

Team Kelly: Sarah Grace vs. Erika Zade singing No Roots by Alice Merton-- I did not like the song choice at all. Blake said Erika you have a softer voice whereas Sarah has that attack. Kelly said they both have such different approaches.
Kelly chose Sarah Grace

Team Blake: Kayley Hill vs. Kameron Marlowe singing I Only Wanna Be With You by Hootie and the Blowfish-- J. Hud finds Kameron so sincere when he sings. Kelly would have chosen Kayley. Adam said Kayley you're mega talented but Kameron you were free-er. I'd go with Kameron. I actually agree with J. Hud and Adam--- Kayley came across as a little bit superficial to me. Kameron was genuine and he sings with meaning which is somewhat absent from music today.

Team Kelly: Claire DeJean vs. Josh Davis singing All This Love by JP Cooper-- Kelly chose Claire
Team Blake: Caeland Garner vs. Kirk Jay singing Let it Rain by David Niall-- Blake chose Kirk
Team Jennifer: Kennedy Holmes vs. Lela singing Battlefield by Jordin Sparks-- Jennifer chose Kennedy

Team Adam: Deandre Nico vs. Funsho singing Can You Stand the Rain by New Edition-- Cee Lo said that the song should not lose the integrity of the original. OMG! These two took me way back. Best battle EVER! Enough said. I love how they were so passionate and so supportive of each other. Adam said it looks like you became friends, and that makes the best music. You stepped up and we made one of the best battles of the season.
Adam chose Deandre, OMG someone steal Funsho!Yes, Blake saved Funsho!!! :)



Going into the Knockouts my front-runners from tonight are obviously DeAndre and Funsho but I am interested to see how Kameron holds up in this and not really getting to see Kennedy and Kirk who I considered front-runners going into the battles will be interesting.

No comments: