Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Voice Season 13: Have "Mercy" it's the Knockouts

Team Jennifer: Chris Weaver singing I Put a Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins vs. Katrina Rose singing Zombie by the Cranberries-- Both performances were knockouts for sure! I loved the confidence both of them had, and the strength in their vocals. Miley said, I think it would be hard for J. Hud Productions to give up Chris Weaver. Adam said Chris you're like a laser beam and Katrina you're a flame thrower. Blake said Katrina, I went there with you. Jennifer said Chris you're a freight train, and Blake said at BS Prods we call it a tidal wave.
Jennifer chose Chris

Team Blake: Megan Rose singing Smoke Break by Carrie Underwood vs. Red Marlow singing Outskirts of Heaven by Craig Campbell-- Red is such a real performer, he is completely true to who he is. Megan was great, but she was no match for Red. He's the real deal. Adam said Red when you sing there's no BS, and Megan the notes you were hitting were wow. Miley said, Red I'm your biggest fan, and Megan you came from my team and you're strong. Blake said Megan what a voice, and Red you represent a time in country music that goes back about 15 years ago.
Blake chose Red

Team Adam: Anthony Alexander singing Mercy by Shawn Mendes vs. Hannah Mrozak Love on the Brain by Rihanna-- Loved both, but for me, I'd need to go with Anthony, he moved me. Blake said he felt some of the low notes got away from Anthony and he would go with Hannah. Miley said she wanted Hannah to have more confidence, and with Anthony, all the things you would want to see when you go to someone's concert, you have. Adam said you both have some tweaks that need to be made.
Adam chose Anthony, Jennifer stole Hannah

I'm loving Anthony and Red


No comments: