Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Voice Season 13: Adam's Team was "Perfect" Tonight

Adam Cunningham sang Have a Little Faith in Me by Joe Cocker-- Adam is a star, he is such a performer, and how crazy was Blake letting him go? . J Hud said I felt your energy and your spirit. Blake said I'm not a fan of his but I am a fan of yours always.

COMEBACK CONTESTANT Whitney Fenimore sang If It Makes You Happy by Sheryl Crowe-- Blake felt she struggled with the front half of the song, but he hopes she moves forward. I agree, it seemed like she was having a pretty hard time staying on pitch. If she makes it forward I will be surprised.

Emily Luther sang Lovesong by The Cure (Adele cover)-- Emily Luther blew me away, what an impressive performance. Her voice was mesmerizing and captivating, I felt touched by that song, and she seemed to believe in it too which is so important. J Hud felt like it was a flawless performance and she felt her presence and personality. Adam called it amazing and said it shows people the soulful side of you.

Anthony Alexander sang Perfect by Ed Sherran-- This song fit his voice so well, and I felt like he took Adam's feedback well and worked on the song. I loved how he changed the second part of the song, and took some liberties there. It sounded authentic to him. Blake said I still detect a lot of nerves, but you are super talented. J Hud, your voice is so beautiful, and I felt like you were singing to me. Miley said you nailed it. Adam said you have a tremendous voice with tremendous potential.

Jon Mero sang When We Were Young by Adele-- Adam is going to have some tough choices tonight because that was another strong performance. Jon always taps into emotions. Blake said your voice is like a laser and it cuts through everything, you're more than ready for this. J Hud said everyone should be looking to have a moment like that on this stage. Adam said he did excellent.. 

Addison Agen sang Angel from Montgomery by John Prine-- That was such a heartfelt performance. All the coaches were rightfully on their feet, so beautiful. Blake said I love Addison, and Adam said too bad she's mine. Blake said you are both with the understanding of how to convey a lyrical message, and if you don't move forward, I'm gonna have someone cut Adam's breaks. J Hud said I want to learn everything about you. Adam said you're so special in a very profound way, I adore you.

My Picks: Emily, Addison, and either Adam or Anthony
Adam's Picks: Addison, Jon, Adam

No comments: