Friday, March 29, 2024

The Voice Season 25: The Last of the Battles and My Top 10!

Team Reba: Elyscia Jefferson versus Ashley Bryant sang If I Were a Boy by Beyonce-- Wow Elyscia was giving me Brandy vibes. Chance said Ashley you surprised me. Elyscia you exude star quality the way you carry yourself. Dan and Shay said Elyscia you had so much control. John said Elyscia you have cool stylistic choices, people need to see you and hear you. Ashley you sang that song, it was brilliant, it was beautiful. I actually think Ashley gave the best vocal performance of this song. Reba said Ashley, high praise from John Legend. Elyscia you did great tonight as well. Reba chose Ashley. 



Team Legend: Mafe versus Rivers Grayson sang You've Got a Friend by James Taylor-- Wow, what a gorgeous rendition of this song. They both sounded amazing. Chance said Rivers I like your tone. Mafe you have such a strong identity as a singer, you know who you are. Shay said Rivers your voice is so present. Mafe your range is everywhere. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Mafe. John said Rivers what you did was so amazing, you were low and quiet yet resonating. Mafe those runs you do are tight, modern, and interesting. John chose Mafe. 



Montaged: 

Team Dan and Shay: Anya True versus AJ Harvey sang Half of my Heart by John Mayer-- Love the song choice. Dan and Shay loved Anya's growth, and they loved how AJ stepped up. Dan and Shay chose Anya. 

Team Chance: Rletto versus Val T Webb sang Saving All My Love for You by Whitney Houston-- Wow! Wow, Wow! That was amazing. Dan called the performance iconic. Shay said Rletto you have the signature tone. I can't wait to buy your records, that was timeless. John said Rletto you have such character and vibe. Val your voice is pure and beautiful. Reba said Val, you reminded us why you got a four chair turn. Chance said Rletto you showed out, Val you are a generational talent. Chance chose Rletto. John stole Val. 



My Top 10 (in no particular order) 

Serenity Arce

Anya True

Jackie Romeo

Asher HaVon

Tae Lewis 

Bryan Olesen

Madison Curbelo

Mafe 

Alyssa Crosby

No comments: