Monday, May 21, 2018

The Voice Season 14: The Final 4 Perform

Kyla Jade sang With a Little Help from My Friends by The Beatles-- Kyla deserves to be in the finale, she's outstanding. Blake said Kyla if you don't win the Voice, why do we call this show the Voice?

Britton Buchanan sang Where You Come From by Britton Buchanan (original song)-- All the coaches were on their feet. Risky to do your own song but it might work out in his favor.

Brynn and Kelly sang Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House-- I was mixed on the song choice here.

Spensha Baker sang Merry Go 'Round by Kacey Musgraves-- This was such a clever song choice, I honestly hope it works out for her, she is my pick to win this. Blake said that's why she was my save in the playoffs and that's why she's in the finals.

Britton and Alicia sang Wake Me Up by Avicii and Aloe Blacc-- Side note.... I loved this!

Kyla Jade sang The Last Tear (original song)-- I didn't love this original too much, it was dragging too much. Kelly said that the songwriters must be crying right now.

Spensha and Blake sang Tell Me About It by Tanya Tucker-- This was awesome too! They sound awesome together, they should honestly record a song together.

Brynn sang Walk My Way (original song)-- Didn't love the song but Brynn delivered it to the best of her ability. Adam said I can't believe you're 15, it's impossible. I really don't believe it, it's astounding. It would be impressive for a 30 year old to do what you've done and you're half that age.

Kyla and Blake sang Only Love by Wynonna Judd-- I understand the song choice but didn't love it.

Britton Buchanan sang Good Lovin' by The Rascals-- Wow, all the coaches are on their feet. Performance quality was like times 100! It was crazy, he is a complete performer and artist. Alicia said you set the whole place on fire.

Spensha Baker sang Old Soul (original song)-- Actually liked her original song. This was so cool, I felt Spensha's confidence and heart in this song.

Brynn Cartelli sang Skyfall by Adele-- For some reason I felt like she went sharp throughout that performance. That is my fave Bond song so a little disappointing.

My prediction---
4. Brynn Cartelli
3. Kyla Jade
2. Britton Buchanan
1. Spensha Baker wins The Voice

No comments: