Sunday, April 14, 2024

American Idol: Update

In a MAJOR upset, Julia Gagnon made it into the Top 20 and sent my Top 10 face prediction Hailey Mia home! I am shocked! Even tonight, Julia's performance of Fantasia's, I Believe, was shaky and had pitch issues throughout. 

The Top 24 was narrowed down to 20, and Blake Proehl, Hailey Mia, KBlocks, and Elleigh Marie were all sent packing. Tomorrow night, the Top 14 will be revealed, the Top 10 will be from America's votes, and then the judges will pick four wildcards. 

I will say after hearing everyone, I need to say that I am throwing my support behind McKenna Faith Breinholt to make the Top 10. She closed the show on Day One last week when Tori Kelly mentored. I also want to add how talented a songwriter and musician Kayko is. His voice needs a lot of work but he is someone who is uber talented. 



Here are some other notable performances....








































No comments: