Monday, October 16, 2017

The Voice Season 13: These Battles Are Dangerous

Team J. Hud-- Lucas Holliday vs. Meagan McNeal singing My Perogative by Bobby Brown-- Kelly Rowland brought up the fact that both of them are 1 chair turns and that's crazy to me! Lucas is so flashy and soulful and I love it, the range in his voice is incredible. Meagan sings with such authority and her confidence and attitude is so cool when she sings and performs. I loved the way both of them navigated the stage. All the coaches are rightfully on their feet, both of them MUST move forward. If it were my team, I'd pick Lucas because it's more unlikely coming from him, but I think both are unreal. Miley said it was such a gift watching both of you. Adam said what in the hell was that? The happiness was infectious, that was amazing. Meagan, I had no idea how good you were. Lucas, I just wanna come touch you and make sure you exist. Blake said it was as good as it could be, Jennifer, God be with you. Jen said, you both were true to who you are.
Jen chose Lucas

Team Miley-- Moriah Formica vs. Shilo Gold singing American Woman by Lenny Kravitz-- Moriah to me embodied the song more, she bleeds authentic rocker to me. Adam said he'd have to go with Moriah. Blake said Moriah is a born rock star, and Shilo is an entertainer. Jen felt Shilo made it her own and Moriah has a definite presence and would also have to go with Moriah.
Miley chose Moriah

Team Blake-- Keisha Renae vs. Noah Mac singing I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams-- OMG, I loved both of them. Noah's voice is so mature, he has definitely grown since the blinds. Keisha sang her heart out, her performance was so emotional. Both of them were throwbacks to another time. Jen said Noah you're an old soul, and Keisha your voice was so pure. Miley said your performance reminded me of 50's and 60's country and rock and roll. Adam said what you both do is really special and not of this time. Blake said you're two people that gave it everything you have. Noah there is so much honesty that comes with your voice, and Keisha you fly with your voice.
Blake chose Keisha, and J. Hud stole Noah! YES!!!

Team J. Hud-- Chris Weaver vs. Kathrina Feigh singing Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande-- Honestly, am not loving or liking either one. They're both over-singing. The fact that the coaches are praising this boggles my mind. Adam said Chris did not overpower Kathrina. Blake said they both had good control. Blake said here at B. Shel productions we don't believe in letting good talent get away.
Jen chose Chris, and Blake stole Kathrina! 

Team Miley-- Brooke Simpson vs. Sophia Bollman singing You're a Big Girl Now by Bob Dylan-- Adam said Sophia, you have a lot of power and Brooke you do too, your power is more defined. Jen didn't realize Sophia had the voice she did and Brooke had a lot of presence. She felt a sisterhood. Blake said, Brooke you held the bar, and Sophia you stepped up. I loved both girls and felt that sisterhood that Jen was talking about. This truly was both ladies at their best. I didn't think I would love the song choice but I actually did. Brooke is my choice though because she has a definite maturity.
Miley chose Brooke

Team Adam-- Adam Pearce vs. Whitney Fenimore singing Stop Dragging My Heart Around by Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty-- Whitney is good but a bit too folksy for me. Adam is an authentic rocker and I am so happy he came back to the show. Blake called Adam a true rocker, I'm going for Whitney but no one lost there. Jen liked Adam's edge and Whitney's presence, she'd go with Adam. Miley said Adam I love your presence and Whitney you've had a lot of growth. I'd do with Adam. Miley and Jen, I have to agree with you, I would also go with Adam. Adam said I have fallen in love with both of you and couldn't take my eyes off you guys.
Adam chose Adam, Blake and Miley.... in it to steal Whitney! Blake said here at B. Shel productions.... Whitney chose Miley

Stepped it up.... Noah Mac, Moriah Formica, and Whitney Fenimore..... continued to impress....... Adam Pearce, Keisha Renae, and of course Lucas Holiday

I can't wait to see what the competition brings for these contestants



No comments: