Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Voice Season 13: Mr. Jones LOVES the Battle Rounds

Team Jennifer: Davon Fleming vs. Maharasyi singing I'm Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston-- Both of them put on A+ performances. I would go with Davon, he was sharp, and I loved his attitude and his soul. Adam said, Davon I wanted you on my team and you were fierce. Maharasyi, you have an incredible voice. Blake said although Davon was a 4 chair turn, but Maharasyi you lived up to his level in that performance and that's a credit to you and your coach. 
Jen chose Davon

Team Adam: Brandon Showell vs. Hannah Mrozak singing Cold Water by Major Lazer-- Both sang well, they blended together, and complimented each other. I'd lean towards Brandon but I think both of them are great and deserve to move forward. Adam said I have grown to love Brandon as a person and as a talent. Hannah, you're powerful and committed.  Both of you did exactly as you were supposed to do. Blake said that they were well matched and kept one upping each other. 
Adam chose Hannah


Battles! Lightning Style!

Team Adam: Dave Crosby vs. Dylan Gerard singing Doctor My Eyes by Jackson Browne-- Adam chose Dylan

Team Blake: Esera Tualo vs. Rebecca Brunner singing This I Promise You by NSYNC-- Blake chose Esera

Team Miley: Chloe Kohanski vs. Illianna Viramontes singing I Am Woman by Helen Reddy-- Miley chose Chloe

Team Blake: Dennis Drummond vs. Mitchell Lee singing Mr. Jones by Counting Crows-- Jen said you guys are so amazing and captivating to watch. I wanna come to your concert. Both of you are stars. Miley said Mitchell your voice is so pitch perfect. Dennis your footwork is crazy and you're a great performer. Adam said you're both so awesome. Mitchell you sound like the original guy who sang this record and you're more in Blake's wheelhouse but Dennis there's something so special about you. 
Blake chose Mitchell and Adam stole Dennis 

 I'm looking out for Mitchell and Dennis, Esera and Davon are dark horses in this competition 


No comments: