Monday, September 19, 2011

More Fall Fashion Trends for 2011

This particular set is comprised of several fall fashion trends... As you can see the skinny jean is still in style. Some people think that anyone can wear skinny jeans but I disagree. I have a problem getting into skinny jeans and I usually tend to go for a flare or boot cut. I love the trend of gray denim this year, I think it's fabulous and I cannot wait to find myself a pair of non skinny gray jeans this year.

The flare is back and better than ever this season, and most brands are offering a flare jean. This is the influence of the 70's style which is prevalent throughout the fall fashion trends this year.

Animal prints are the craze this year particularly in shirts, sweaters, and dresses. I will include a separate set of some fave animal print clothing and accessories. I love this sweater below, it's from the Mad Men Collection at Banana Republic. I can see Cristina Hendricks from Mad Men in that sweater right now.

Stripes are also back in a big way, especially in shirts and sweaters. I love this one below from Hollister, it's light weight and you can wear a layering tee under it. I am also a huge fan of the dolman sweater from loft with several striped combinations.

The look in the center is entirely from loft. I love the grid sweater, it's slightly cropped so you can see the neon pink belt which really gives the outfit some pop. The gray jeans give it a retro yet modern look.

Lastly, the big trend in nail polish this year is simply blue. Blue nail polish, especially in dark shades of blue is the new black. Black was the trend a few years ago and now it's blue. Dior and Chanel have both come out with new shades of blue specifically for the fall season. Chanel actually came out with a blue trio for Fashion's Night Out. They're available for a limited time, at least through the end of the month, http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Nails-89313

More Fall Fashion Trends

Banana Republic animal print top
$90 - bananarepublic.com

LOFT print cardigan
$55 - loft.com

Brooks striped sweater
$18 - hollisterco.com

All Saints super skinny jeans
$120 - allsaints.com

LOFT skinny jeans
$70 - loft.com

Old Navy wide leg jeans
$40 - oldnavy.gap.com

LOFT skinny belt
$25 - loft.com

No comments: