Saturday, July 11, 2009

All the Buzz......... Chris Daughtry

Everytime I think this Idol alum has surprised me as much as he possibly can, he exceeds it. I was flipping through my latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine and on the back page feature "Bullseye", I read a blurb that says, "Chris Daughtry's cover of Lady GaGa's 'Poker Face' is so good that it'll make you reconsider the original. Catch it on YouTube". So immediately, I head over to YouTube and listen contently as Chris creates a new masterpiece, a spin on a hot song that simply said, is fire! I urge all of you to check it out, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqT4VnnEU0M

This Tuesday, July 14th, Daughtry releases their second album, "Leave This Town", and they will perform on the "Today Show". It's something I know I don't want to miss, so I will be waking up early on my day off to see it.

No comments: