Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Voice Season 15: The Finale Brings Me Home

Team Blake: Chris Kroeze sang Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd-- I loved this performance! This is the song that I have been wanting him to do all season and he did not disappoint. The coaches were all on their feet and I think each of them brought up his rad guitar playing skills.

Team Kelly: Chevel Shepherd sang It's A Little Too Late by Tanya Tucker-- Adam said he has always thought that she has a special and classic voice.

Team Blake: Kirk Jay sang Defenseless-- J Hud said you belong in this industry. I want to buy every album. Blake said Kirk I love you dude. The most important thing I heard from Jennifer is that you made her a country fan. Kirk is the real deal. I totally agree, he has a special voice.

Team Jennifer: Kennedy Holmes sang Love is Free-- The song was really cool, it seemed a little old for someone so young, but she sounded great. Kelly said she loved the 90s vibe. J Hud liked that she came into her own as an artist.

Blake and Kirk sang You Look So Good in Love by George Strait

Jennifer and Kennedy sang Home from The Wiz

Team Blake: Chris sang Human-- Many called it the performance of the night and the perfect song for him. Chris has been the most streamed artist numerous times this season on the voice and performances like that prove why.

Kelly and Chevel sang Rockin with the Rhythm of the Rain by the Judds

Blake and Chris sang Two More Bottles of Wine by Emmylou Harris

Team Blake: Kirk sang I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts-- Adam said your voice stands out and that is one of the most valuable things as a singer. Blake said I believe in my heart that you are going to change country music. I personally am obsessed with that song, and love it. It is tough to sing and he navigated it perfectly.

Team Kelly: Chevel sang Broken Hearts-- Adam said he cannot believe how young Chevel is. Kelly was crying because she was so touched by Chevel's performance.

Team Jennifer: Kennedy sang Confident by Demi Lovato-- Jennifer said Kennedy just turned 14, you were a true professional . I thought Beyonce was up there. This was a performance that I like to call an exclamation point performance.

Performances of the night-- Home the duet between Kennedy and J. Hud, Chris Kroeze singing Human, Kirk singing I Won't Let Go by his Idols Rascal Flatts, and Chevel Shepherd singing some Tanya Tucker.

I think Chris is a safe bet to win, but I could honestly see any of the country artists taking this. I think Kennedy finishes in 4th place.


No comments: