Monday, November 22, 2021

Season 30: Dancing with the Stars Makes Me Lose Control

Amanda &  Alan danced a Vienesse Waltz/ Paso Doble Fusion to Never Tear Us Apart by INXS--  Carrie Ann talked about a stumble, I didn't see that. Len said you are a total eclipse of the sun. That was the best I have ever seen her perform. Wow, they were both magnetic. 
Score: 38 out of 40

Cody & Cheryl danced a Paso Doble/ Cha Cha Fusion to Free Your Mind by En Vogue-- Len loved the mix of the two dances; he said you've been brilliant. Cheryl said she will forever remember their journey. I feel like Cody and Iman have grown the most of all the dancers on this show. 
Score: 36 out of 40

JoJo & Jenna danced a Tango/ Cha Cha Fusion to I Love It-- Carrie Ann loved it. Len said magic happens. Julianne said you are all things. Bruno said she is awesome. I didn't really care for it. 
Score: 40 out of 40

Iman & Daniella danced a Cha Cha/ Foxtrot Fusion to September by Earth, Wind, and Fire-- Len said you dance cool; there was no confusion. Julianne said I have never thought you were the underdog. You never lost yourself, you inegrated it in a juicy, beautiful way. Bruno said King of the ballroom. Carrie Ann said from day one you have shown you were special. 
Score: 40 out of 40

Fresstyle:

Cody & Cheryl danced to Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels by Todrick Hall -- Julianne said your true self is shining through. Len called it wild, wacky, wonderful. It was definitely fun, and I could see Cody coming through this- so authentic.  
Score: 40 out of 40

Amanda & Alan danced to Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay-- Bruno said a star has been reborn in front of our eyes. Carrie Ann said you are hope and resilience personified. I am so proud of you. Len said I love your beautiful lyrical dancing. Julianne said we want to come out and dance with you. That was pure joy; that is the best way to describe it. 
Score: 40 out of 40

JoJo & Jenna danced to Born this Way by Lady Gaga-- Len like the Samba, Salsa, and Cha Cha; he said that they have been a standout couple. Julianne said that they have made other people feel free and make changes. I am floored by you. Bruno said I wish you were around when I was a kid. This was the perfect song for JoJo and the dance was great. I loved this. 
Score: 40 out of 40

Iman & Daniella danced to Lose Control by Missy Elliott and Ciara and Bounce by DJ Clen-- Len said this season has been like a fanastic book. Bruno said that Chicago footwork, you brought the house down. Julianne said that was my favorite freestyle I have ever seen on DWTS. Carrie Ann said that was sick; you showcased your partner. I love that! That was my favorite of the season. I hope Iman wins this because he is what the show is all about. 
Score: 40 out of 40 

4th place: Amanda & Alan

3rd place: Cody & Cheryl

2nd place: JoJo & Jenna

1st place: Iman and Daniella :) 

No comments: