Monday, December 18, 2017

The Voice Season 13: O' Holy Night-- The Final Four Sing Tonight

Team Adam: Addison Agen sang Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw-- In a way, I liked that the vocal wasn't perfect. It made the performance more genuine and personal. I thought the song choice was smart and touching. Jennifer said never allow someone's ugly to mess up your beautiful. Adam said every time you get up there you make me proud and blow me away.

Team Blake: Chloe Kohanski sang her original song Wish I Didn't Love You-- Blake said think of every superstar in music, they don't think or sound like anybody else. This is a superstar.

Blake and Red duet on I'm Gonna Miss Her

Team Miley: Brooke Simpson sang her original song What is Beautiful-- I loved the message of the song, but it did get a little bit sleepy and repetitive. Adam echoed that he loved the partnership between Brooke and Miley and that she is beautiful. Miley said you are a necessary artist.

Adam and Addison duet on Falling Slowly

Miley and Brooke duet on Wrecking Ball

Team Blake: Red Marlow sang his original song I Pray-- Jen commended him for singing a song called I Pray, she said she has always been a fan of his. Blake said the reason you're here is the simple relatability to what you do on stage. You're a country star. Wow, I agree with both comments, Red's song was so special. His delivery was simple, yet genuine and powerful.

Blake and Chloe duet on You Got It

Team Blake: Red Marlow sang To Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan/ Garth Brooks-- This song was so perfect for Red to sing tonight. I just think that whether or not he wins this competition, he deserves to be a country star, a music star. I loved it. Blake was on his feet and said Red blew him way. I could not agree more.

Team Miley: Brooke Simpson sang O Holy Night-- Her vocals were stunning, that was absolutely flawless. The song was just perfect for her. Jennifer said that was a gift to us all. Miley said not only were you beautiful but your voice was beautiful.

Team Adam: Addison Agen sang her original song Tennessee Rain-- Addison's song was so gorgeous lyrically and never mind how great the vocal was. Adam spoke about not only Addison the artist and Voice contestant but who she is as a person. He said that young girls should aspire to be like her.

Team Blake: Chloe Kohanski sang Bette Davis Eyes--  This is Chloe's best performance of the night, so it's great that she ended with this. That being said, it was an odd song to end the show with. I suppose though, that it's very much within Chloe's style.

No comments: