Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Sex in the City.............

Season 6 Episode 80: Hop, Skip, and a Week- Carrie, “I couldn’t help but wonder, do we need distance to get close?” Plot: Carrie gets called for jury duty, but that is only the beginning of her problems, her relationship with Berger is becoming more and more of a bother. Miranda discovers that being a mom and having a full time job is more difficult than she thought. Charlotte has a series of bad dates that makes her miss Harry even more than ever. Then she sees him at a Jewish mixer, and not only do they make up but Harry proposes. Samantha’s PR skills are so sharp that Smith is cast in the new Gus Van Sant movie. Carrie and Berger break up.

Quotes:

Samantha : You know what I think? I think, don't do that.
Carrie : What?
[Samantha does an impression of Carrie's pout]
Carrie : Well, I'm sorry, I'm upset.
Samantha : Well, don't be! You'll be even more upset when your face is all lined


My 2 Cents:
I could not have been more happy than when Carrie and Berger broke up, Harry proposed to Charlotte, and Samantha and Smith solidified the beginning of a great relationship.

No comments: