Monday, August 30, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things

These are some of my favorite things........ I am sharing because I love them so much that I want everyone else to love them too.


This summer I discovered Zoya nail polish at my local salon. The amazing thing about Zoya, besides the color palette is that it is the longest lasting nail polish on the market and boasts a toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor free formula that is also vegan friendly. A friend and I became so obsessed that we started picking colors for one another; we even ordered more than once. Stock up cause they're only $7.00 a bottle, much less than designer brands but much better than designer brands.





find it at www.zoya.com

I seriously love the notebooks from oh joy! They are feminine and unique, and I would love to carry one around in my handbag because they're just so beautiful.




find them at http://www.ohjoy.com/shop/all/

I recently discovered Gala wine glasses at Crate & Barrel; I asked an employee there if they would have them for a few more months and she said, oh they're not going away, we've had them for over ten years. These glasses are classic; I love them.



find these at www.crateandbarrel.com

Calligraphy Stamps by Primele: when I discovered these while browsing of etsy, I knew I was in love. These stamps may look ordinary but they are anything but ordinary. Available in three different designs, you can personalize your own return address stamp for all your special mail. They are available in three different designs: script ($59.00), curl ($62.00), and floral script ($64.00). I will order one before the year is out!



Find these at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Primele ;)

Voluspa Candles have been a favorite of mine for a long time; I stand in stores that sell them smelling the various scents and taking it all in. I like so many of them but my favorite is Olive Leaf Vervaine!



Pick your favorite at www.voluspa.com!

No comments: