Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The Voice Season 25: I Will Always Love These Finalists

Team Legend: Nathan Chester sang It's Your Thing by The Isley Brothers-- Chance said that was incredible. I never noticed how often you change up the song. John said you always perform with such exuberance and energy. This was amazing! I feel like Chance, this was such an amazing performance and I have such a respect and love for the way Nathan performs. I loved the entire performance, he is an entertainer through and through. 



Team Reba: Josh Sanders sang Go Rest High on That Mountain by Vince Gill-- Reba said that performance hit me hard, thank you. Josh created an experience! I felt like I was at his concert watching this performance. He is someone who has continued to grow throughout this competition where others have plateaued or gone the other way. 



Team Reba: Asher Havon sang Last Dance by Donna Summer-- John said he felt like this song was the perfect choice for him. Reba said I thought you were having a blast up there, that's what makes me so happy. Asher is just such a skilled vocalist and so likable! I have enjoyed watching him the entire season. He is the most skilled vocalist in the competition. 



Team Legend: Bryan Olesen sang Beautiful Things by Benson Boone-- John said I really felt it, it sounded like you were up there and you had something you were losing and didn't want to lose. I am feeling this song for Bryan, he sounds like Bono a little bit. He turned it up tonight cause he had fallen off the radar for me. All the coaches were up on their feet! 



Team Dan and Shay: Karen Waldrup sang What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts-- Dan and Shay said that they are so proud of Karen and welcome her to the country music community. This was one of my favorite Karen performances. The song was well suited to her and she always connects so well with the audience. 



Team Reba: Josh Sanders sang Boots On by Randy Houser-- Reba thought it was great and a lot of fun. I loved the performance! This was also a great song choice for Josh. I loved when he did the Chris Stapleton song, that seems like his lane, and this was similar so I loved it. 



Team Legend: Nathan Chester sang A Song for You by Donny Hathaway-- John said I love that we selected this song, it's nice to see you sing, it was a beautiful performance, and it shows what a complete vocalist you are. This was such a stunning performance. I appreciate his musicality and how in touch he is with who he is. That was pure magic. 



Team Legend: Bryan Olesen sang Freedom by George Michael-- John said it felt good, he complimented his passion and energy and said everything worked. Bryan is totally peaking at the right time, another great song choice. 



Team Dan and Shay: Karen Waldrup sang I'm Alright by Jo Dee Messina-- Shay thought she made the song her own. You have never strayed from the path, you have always wanted to do what you wanted to do. Dan said she is the most consistent performer in this competition. 



Team Reba: Asher Havon sang I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston and Dolly Parton-- I could hear John said "oh my Lord" as the performance finished. Chance said since the beginning he has been the best voice and that if he were America he would vote for Asher. Reba said she was a proud mama, and that Asher used his God given gift and that when he sings he is so regal. He is so amazing! This performance was E V E R Y T H I N G!!!! 


This is anyone's win. I voted for Asher, but I absolutely love this group of finalists. 


No comments: